- Predatory mite Amblyseius swirskii
- Contains 50.000 predatory mites per bottle
- Composition Amblyseius swirskii, feeder mites
SWIRSKII is an improved product. SWIRSKII is ideal for curative efforts when thrips or whitefly is detected. A more preventive use? Use SWIRSKII in combination with SWIRSKII – PLUS.
“Controlling thrips and whitefly easer with SWIRSKII. For an optimal preventive IPM strategy, use SWIRSKII – PLUS. In various crops like rose, gerbera, chrysanthemum and pepper, SWIRSKII offer you opportunities.”
Amblyseius swirskii is a predatory mite. This predatory mite feeds itself with various thrips species and whitefly.
- Avoid direct sunlight
- Slightly shaken before use
- Make sure SWIRSKII will be plotted on the leaves
- Create various deployment points in the crop
- Using a blower, be aware of the application speed
Storage and handling
SWIRSKII is now available in bottles containing 50.000 predatory mites. Shelf-life is 1 to 2 days at a temperature of 10°C – 15°C. There must be sufficient ventilation due to CO2- accumulation. Avoid direct sunlight.