- Predatory mite Neoseiulus californicus
- Contains 25.000 predatory mites per bottle
- Composition Neoseiulus californicus, feeder mites
MICALI is ideal for combating spider mites. MICALI can feed itself with various mites.
“Controlling spider mites with MICALI. MICALI can be used in a curative way in combination with MICALI – PLUS.”
Neoseiulus californicus is a predatory mite used against all stages of various spider mites. Neoseiulus californicus prefers the younger stages of spider mites.
- Avoid direct sunlight
- Slightly shaken before use
- Make sure MICALI will be plotted on the leaves
- Create various deployment points in the crop
- Using a blower, be aware of the application speed
Storage and handling
MICALI is now available in bottles containing of 25.000 predatory mites. Shelf-life is 1 to 2 days at a temperature of 8°C – 10°C. There must be sufficient ventilation due to CO2- accumulation. Avoid direct sunlight.
- Brochure available in Dutch and English
- Contact Biopol Natural for more information or ask your nearest outlet.
- Use of pollen? Ask your personal advisor.