Microbial soil catalysts that strengthen plant roots and make them more resistant. The product contains a particularly active strain of Bacillus subtilis and several Trichoderma varieties; beneficial fungi which compete in the root zone for space and food with harmful fungi. The bacteria and Trichoderma varieties encourage strong root growth throughout the growing season and make elements available that the plants cannot take up alone. Hansebac is a medium for root formation with bacteria such as Bacillus megaterium and Pseudomonas fluorescens which secrete plant growth hormones and thus stimulate root growth.
What does Hansebac promote?
Root mass, transplanting survival, availability of nutrients, harvest and production, photosynthesis, cell division and the effectiveness of Hansespor.
What does Hansebac reduce?
Production loss, use of nutrients and water as well infections.
Which substances are compatible?
Fertilizer: Hansebac can be combined with fertilizers. Crop protection products which may be used: carboxin, thiram, mancozeb, metalaxyl, propamocarb, thiabendazole, copper oxychloride and vinclozolin. Avoid the use of antibiotics and other fungicides during 2-3 weeks before and after the use of Hansebac.
How do I apply Hansebac?
1. Dilute Hansebac with water and distribute the solution during watering in or using spray hose or irrigation system (200 – 300 litre water per 1 kg).
Tip: apply as concentrated as possible (watering treatment per pot, connect tank to the sprinkler section or use a pulse pump).
2. Hansebac can also be applied by mixing it with the substrate.
3. Ensure that Hansebac is applied close to the roots, to increase the effectiveness.
Tip: ensure that the drain percentage is reduced to a minimum, so that the microorganisms can establish themselves.
4. Remove the sand filter from the fertilizer container and/or tank mix.
5. When applying through an overhead irrigation system, rinse with water so that the beneficial microorganisms do not remain on the leaves.
6. The microorganisms function in an aerobic environment. Ensure that the product does not remain in the irrigation system for more than one day.
Tip: apply in the early phase of your cultivation on sunny days, because you will be watering profusely at that time anyway.
7. Avoid using disinfectants (chlorine, hydrogen peroxide, sodium hypochlorite) during the application.
Tip: disinfectants and microbial organisms can be used together in a single total system. Be sure to keep the disinfectants away from the growing medium.
Contents: Bacillus subtilis, Bacillus megaterium, Trichoderma harzianum, Trichoderma asperellum, Pseudomonas, vitamins (B2, B3, B6, C and K) and vegetable proteins
Formulation: high level of bacteria, vitamins and proteins
Packaging: 1.000 gram